-   -   blue row numbers in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59308-blue-row-numbers-excel.html)

LJ Rea

blue row numbers in excel

I have blue row numbers and hidden rows. I have read that it is due to
grouping but I don't see any signs of grouping. There are no numbers or
anything at the top. I can manually resize the hidden rows but not by the
format menu. I can't unhide the rows by right click or the menu. Can anyone
help me?
Also, when I manually resize the rows and save it then close it and go back
to it the rows are hid again.

[email protected]

blue row numbers in excel

Your data is filtered. Select Data | Filter | Show All from the menu
and the rows will come back.

LJ Rea

blue row numbers in excel

Thank you so much. I kept reading about the grouping and knew that wasn't the
problem so I did what you said and turned off all the filters and sure enough
everything is back. Thanks again.