-   -   Variable IMAGE in document header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59293-variable-image-document-header.html)

hhalle

Variable IMAGE in document header

Hi,

I hava a one-page 2 week calendar in Excel which I print out, it shows
the week numers, festvities, school vacation dates and whatever else
you want to put into it.

The print macro allows me to choose how many two-week sheets I want.
Let's say I can have it print the current week and next week on one
page, the next page starts 14 days after the current week.
Has anybody experimented in any manner to have excel choose a different
image file in the page header automatically I would like to have it
choose a diffrenet image for each output.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hans:confused:

--