-   -   Moving Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59266-moving-cells.html)

Ty

Moving Cells

I have a spreadsheet with text in A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, ..... and so on.

I would like to have the text in each one of those fields run down the left
side for example A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1, H1, I1, etc....

Can this be done?

Thanks !

Ty

Michael

Moving Cells

Select all the appropriate cells in Column A, Copy, select B1, on the Edit
menu select Paste Special, Transpose. Delete Column A. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin