-   -   fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59213-fill-cells-even-increment-rows-different-worksheet.html)

FormulaChallenged

fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet

Hi,

Could anyone give me a formula to import data from A1, A13, A25 etc at 12
row increment in sheet 2 to B1, B2, B3 etc in sheet 1?

Thanks
FormulaChallenged

RagDyer

fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet

Try this:

=INDEX(Sheet2!A:A,12*ROWS($1:1)-11)

--
HTH,

RD

"FormulaChallenged" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

Could anyone give me a formula to import data from A1, A13, A25 etc at 12
row increment in sheet 2 to B1, B2, B3 etc in sheet 1?

Thanks
FormulaChallenged

FormulaChallenged

fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet

Thank, HTH. That works great!

"RagDyer" wrote:

Try this:

=INDEX(Sheet2!A:A,12*ROWS($1:1)-11)

--
HTH,

RD

"FormulaChallenged" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

Could anyone give me a formula to import data from A1, A13, A25 etc at 12
row increment in sheet 2 to B1, B2, B3 etc in sheet 1?

Thanks
FormulaChallenged

Gord Dibben

fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet

=OFFSET('Sheet2'!$A$1,12*ROW()-12,0)

Entered in Sheet1 B1 and dragged down.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:11:02 -0800, "FormulaChallenged"
wrote:

Hi,

Could anyone give me a formula to import data from A1, A13, A25 etc at 12
row increment in sheet 2 to B1, B2, B3 etc in sheet 1?

Thanks
FormulaChallenged

Ragdyer

fill cells with even increment rows from a different worksheet

Thanks for the feed-back.

BTW (by the way)

HTH stands for
"hope this helps"