-   -   Hyperlink in Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59164-hyperlink-footer.html)

sabunabu

Hyperlink in Footer

Is this possible?

If not, is there a way of changing the font when you assign a hyperlink
to a group of words? I would like the keep the font bolded Arial but
when you assign a hyperlink to it, it switches automatically to normal
and underline (so you know it's a hyperlink-- but I will know what is
already). Is this possible?

Finally, on an unrelated question, how do you get the forumla/type/text
bar to show up on the Toolbar? I can't see when I'm making corrections
what the text says very easily. I somehow lost this toolbar function.

TIA.

--
sabunabu
sabunabu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29395

Dave Peterson

Hyperlink in Footer

#1. I'm not sure how this includes the footer, but if you have that hyperlink
in a cell, you can:

Format|Style
and change from Hyperlink to something else (normal?)

Or just change the hyperlink style to something you like to change all the
hyperlinks at one time within that single workbook (styles are workbook
specific).