-   -   Keep it from going to the top of the sheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59118-keep-going-top-sheet.html)

Art

Keep it from going to the top of the sheet.

I would like to know if its possible to keep what I want to past in excl
from going to the top of the page. Like I want to put a picture in row 700
and when I click on paste the picture goes to row one. So I have to drag it
down to the row that I want it on.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Max

Keep it from going to the top of the sheet.

In the destination sheet,
try selecting the cell first (e.g. A700),
then click to paste
--
Rgds
Max
"Art" wrote in message
I would like to know if it's possible to keep what I want to past in excl
from going to the top of the page. Like I want to put a picture in row 700
and when I click on paste the picture goes to row one. So I have to drag

it
down to the row that I want it on.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Art

Keep it from going to the top of the sheet.

Max ,

I tried your suggestion on my particular problem and didnt work.
I clicked on the cell and clicked on paste and the picture went to the top
of the screen.

Thanks

"Art" wrote in message
I would like to know if it's possible to keep what I want to past in excl
from going to the top of the page. Like I want to put a picture in row 700
and when I click on paste the picture goes to row one. So I have to drag

it
down to the row that I want it on.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Max

Keep it from going to the top of the sheet.

Think I'm out of ideas here. I just tried it again twice, and each time the
picture pasted exactly where the cell was selected in the destination sheet.
(eg.: selected A700, and the pic pasted there! Tried the paste with a big
pic [copied to the clipboard earlier], and the top left corner of the pic
pasted exactly over A700)

Perhaps hang around awhile for possible insights from others ..
--
Rgds
Max