-   -   Help with Do...Loop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59104-help-do-loop.html)

Noemi

Help with Do...Loop

Hi
I need a check to be done to see if column a has a number in it then to
check if column b has a number.

If column B doesn't have a number then I need it to stop and give a msgbox,

When column A doesn't have data then I need the loop to stop as we dont have
to check column b

The code below is what I have but when I try to run it it keeps saying LOOP
WITHOUT DO.

I hope someone can help me as I am not very good with loops.

mykeycode = Range("B32")
mysell = Range("N32")
Do
mykeycode = mykeycode + 1
mysell = msell + 1
If mynum.Value < "" Then
If mysell.Value = "" Then
mysell.Select
MsgBox "Enter the ADV Sell Price"
Exit Do
End If
Loop Until mykeycode.value = ""

Thanks
Noemi

bpeltzer

Help with Do...Loop

I'm not sure I completely understand, as your text says you need to test
columns A and B, but the code checks B and N. But the code won't run as is
because you have two 'If then' constructs and only one 'End if'. Where
you've got the 'End if', add another line just like it to close off the
second conditional test.