-   -   Excel and Powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/591-excel-powerpoint.html)

freekrill

Excel and Powerpoint

Hi all,

This is really a powerpoint question, but maybe someone here knows the
answer or can point me in the right direction. I have an excel page
linked to a PP presentation slide. It is set to update automatically
every time the Excel page changes. It works OK until I first run the
Slide Shoe in PP, but after that I have to manually update each time.
It still shows the link as set to automatic update.

Part 2 is can I create a macro in excel, part of which will make a PP
macro run?

Thanks for any ideas

free

--