-   -   if, or, true, false? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59046-if-true-false.html)

bdq17

if, or, true, false?

I want to create a delinquency report using info from multiple worksheets. I
have an account column and next to that I want to create a deliquent column.
In the individual worksheets there is a date column. I want excel to look at
the cells in that column and return a deliquent message if no date is present.

Bob Phillips

if, or, true, false?

Do you mean

=IF(COUNTA(Sheet2!A:A)=0,"delinquent","no")

--

HTH

RP