-   -   How to print single sided versus double sided? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59037-how-print-single-sided-versus-double-sided.html)

bobm217

How to print single sided versus double sided?

How do you set up for one sided printing. Everything I print is double sided.

exceluserforeman

How to print single sided versus double sided?

That would depend on where you are sending the print job. If it is a copier
then get up and goto the photo-copier andcheck the copier settings, if it is
a printer then check the printer properties.