-   -   Calculating time and pay in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59031-calculating-time-pay-excel.html)

wobbleman

Calculating time and pay in excel

Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute
depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and
any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at
the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time
worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that
average. What would be the best way to work all of this out
accurately?
Many thanks for any help you can give
Mark

--
wobbleman
wobbleman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29412

Sandy Mann

Calculating time and pay in excel

Mark,

I assume that Column A has various times that are summed at the bottom and
in Column B it has the average of the individual times entered in A. How do
you determine what is the appropriate rate for the average?

--
Regards

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk