-   -   Change the default size of comments in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59029-change-default-size-comments-excel.html)

Gloria Lopez

Change the default size of comments in Excel?

In Excel, when I enter a lot of comments, I always have to re-size it later
to view all of the comments. Is there a way to change it to any size I want?
I use Excel 2003 on XP.
--
Thanks,
Gloria

Gord Dibben

Change the default size of comments in Excel?

Gloria

Debra Dalgleish has lots of good tips and code for Comments.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Resize for resizing macro.

For other tips see

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP