-   -   CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59017-calculate-sales-prices-old-invoices.html)

DAVE

CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES

I OPEN SAVED INVOICE CLEAR QTY & PRICES CONTENT TO REGENERATE NEW INVOICE TO
SAME CUSTOMER. BUT I GET NO AUTOMATIC RECALCULATION
WHY

Sandy Mann

CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES

Perhaps it is because your shift lock is on <g

Try:

Tools Options Calculations

Is Manual selected? If so select Automatic

Manual/Automatic is automtically set from the first spreadsheet that you
open and does not change when you open another spreadsheet with different
calculation set.

--
HTH

Sandy