-   -   Protecting individual sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58963-protecting-individual-sheets.html)

debra

Protecting individual sheets

I'm still trying to set up a spreadsheet for the soccer team so that
individual players can input their data on _their__sheet but not have
access to the other 22 sheets.

My origional thought was to have each player have a row, but now I am
setting it up so that each player has her own sheet. I hope that the
player will be able to just enter her password which will allow her to
open her own sheet and no one elses. The master sheet will be within
the club web site www.keliix.com.

ToolsProtection and the those four choices don't seem to get the job
done. I'm very new at Excel and am lost as to how to get this
seemingly "simple" job done. Thanks to the previous poster who got me
going in the right direction. I can be reached at

--
debra
debra's Profile: