-   -   Excel Data Re-Organization (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58960-excel-data-re-organization.html)

Freedle Beetle

Excel Data Re-Organization

I have a lot of information entered in one colomn. I want to extract the data
and put in mulitple columns without re-typing the information. Can I do this?

Bernie Deitrick

Excel Data Re-Organization

Yes, you can do that. But how? Well, that would depend on your data, so describe it or post a
sample, with a description of how you want to re-arrange it....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP