-   -   Adobe Acrobat and Exel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58916-adobe-acrobat-exel.html)

oloma

Adobe Acrobat and Exel

Hi all.
When I was using the trial version of Acrobat 7 I had no problems converting
an Exel program to PDF, but when I purchased the product all of a sudden I
started receiving error messages when I tried to convert. The message
states that i am missing the PDF maker files. Only happens with Exel or
Word. Any help?

challca

Adobe Acrobat and Exel

Hi - I have the same problem. I cannot get a valid adobe acrobat file
generated from Excel, either through the acrobat menu or via the printer menu
and acrobat distiller. If I print to file and try to print the saved file in
Acrobat it just says the file is not valid or other error type message.
(Using Acrobat v 5 and Excel 2000).

Can anyone help please?
--
challca