-   -   group cells so they always print together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58824-group-cells-so-they-always-print-together.html)

wrlang1977

group cells so they always print together

I have groups of cells that I always want to print together. I want to keep
these groups from splitting over page boundaries.

Dave Peterson

group cells so they always print together

Excel doesn't have the same kind of formatting that MSWord has (keep lines
together).

I think that the closest you'll get is to apply your page breaks manually where
you want them.

Remember that different printers have different printable areas. You'll want to
be as conservative as the "worst" printer that will be used.

--

Dave Peterson