-   -   How can I paste a wide table from Excel into Quark? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58765-how-can-i-paste-wide-table-excel-into-quark.html)

Tom Ireland

How can I paste a wide table from Excel into Quark?

With an old version of Excel I had no problem copying wide tables from Excel
into Quark and then reducing them if necessary to fit the margins. Now I have
New Microsoft Excel Worksheet and when I copy and paste a wide table, the
right-hand columns do not appear in Quark. Please help.

exceluserforeman

How can I paste a wide table from Excel into Quark?

Maybe try my webtablemaker at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

It will convert your table to a html web page. From there, you could maybe
import it into Quark if it has webpage import?

- Mark