-   -   Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58750-can-i-view-multiple-tabbed-worksheet-same-workbook-excel.html)

bdc2000

Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel

Using Excel 2003, I have several tabs (worksheets) within one wookbook. I
would like to simultaneously look at several of them.

Is there someway I can view multiple tabbed worksheets without creating
multiple workbooks and consequently several instances of the program?

Bob Umlas

Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel

Window/New Window, then window/arrange and click "windows of active
workbook".
Then on one of the windows, click on a separate sheet tab. You can repeat
this & get 3, 4... views of the same workbook.
To close the multiple windows, click the x in the upper right until the file
no longer ends in ":1"
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP