-   -   Linea increase (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58734-linea-increase.html)

Breadwin

Linea increase

I have been using IF statements but specific values are not accurate enough.
I want to increase my initial value gradually. I.E between 50 - 100 increase
values by 5 to evenutally 0 so 50 would become 55 and 100 would stay 100. I
require a linea increase to improve accuracy.

Therese

Linea increase

If you write e.i. 100 in A1, then remember to use the "$"-sign around A and 1.
You might write a statement (with the increasement of 5 and so on) and then
copy the formula down to begin with. Put $A$1 in an IF statement, and it wil
always refer to that specific cell.
Hope you can use it - sorry my explanition is poor!
--
Therese