-   -   Macro that shows a cell address when pressing the down or up key (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58606-macro-shows-cell-address-when-pressing-down-up-key.html)

cyberdude

Macro that shows a cell address when pressing the down or up key

Hi,

I would like to write a macro that popps up a message box showing the
current cell address when I press the down or up key to move down or up
a column. Do you have any idea about how to make this? Or would you
show me your code doing it? Thank you in advance.

David

Bryan Hessey

Macro that shows a cell address when pressing the down or up key

In Tools, Options, View, if you select Formula Bar the current address
shows in the Name Box.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490507