-   -   do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58542-do-u-know-about-excel-tool-would-convert-figures-into-words.html)

Jagesh

do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words

kindly let me know about a tool that converts figures into words in excel

Gary''s Student

do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words

How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words
http://support.microsoft.com/default...N-US;q140704&;

--
Gary's Student

"Jagesh" wrote:

kindly let me know about a tool that converts figures into words in excel

Bob Phillips

do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH

RP

"Jagesh" wrote in message
kindly let me know about a tool that converts figures into words in excel

mac@bath

do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words

search for "ASAP Utilities" - a free download of the most helpful shortcuts
I've ever found!
Includes numbers to text, but MUCH MUCH more.
Congrats & thanks to Bastien Mansink, it's author/compiler
--
mac