-   -   My Excel column headings were letters and it switched to numbers? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58389-my-excel-column-headings-were-letters-switched-numbers.html)

Sondra

My Excel column headings were letters and it switched to numbers?

The row that runs across the top of my spreadsheet that normally shows A, B,
C, D, etc. has now switched to 1, 2, 3 and so on. I have no idea what was
pushed to change this but I sure hope someone else does because it switched
all my formulas also.

bigwheel

My Excel column headings were letters and it switched to numbers?

Take a look at ToolsOptions and check whether R1C1 reference style has been
checked on the General tab