-   -   Status Bar - Key Board Short Cut (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/583-status-bar-key-board-short-cut.html)

excel_googler

Status Bar - Key Board Short Cut

If we right click on Status Bar ( Near Caps, Num, Scroll indicators )
we can Sum, count, Find average etc. . of Cells blocked. Is there a
keyboard short cut to get in to status bar..

Also, I will be grateful if somebody could send me ( Advanced )
Keyboard short cut Keys ( im not a stranger to keyboard short cuts...)
link...

Thanks and Regards
RG
Chennai, India.

--
excel_googler
excel_googler's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16610

Chip Pearson

I don't believe there is a keyboard shortcut to get to the status
bar. For a fairly comprehensive list of shortcut keys in Excel,
see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"excel_googler"
wrote in message

If we right click on Status Bar ( Near Caps, Num, Scroll
indicators )
we can Sum, count, Find average etc. . of Cells blocked. Is
there a
keyboard short cut to get in to status bar..

Also, I will be grateful if somebody could send me ( Advanced )
Keyboard short cut Keys ( im not a stranger to keyboard short
cuts...)
link...

Thanks and Regards
RG