-   -   Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58259-wrote-asking-about-how-convert-euros-gbp-excel-2000-a.html)

medimais

Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000

Received an answer but when I tried to paste the url got a message " invalid
url" so am unable to access reply kindly sent by a member.

Sorry!

using Excel 2000 1.0.7

Otto Moehrbach

Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000

Post your reply (this one) in the same thread as your original post. HTH
Otto
"medimais" wrote in message
Received an answer but when I tried to paste the url got a message "
invalid
url" so am unable to access reply kindly sent by a member.

Sorry!

using Excel 2000 1.0.7

medimais

Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2

In my version of Excel 2000 there is no choice in Euro conversion to convert
from Euros to GBP. is there an add-in which I can download to make this
possible?

Thanks to Otto Moerbach but ,having sussed how to find my message on the
thread I now need help with the above.

Thanks in advance,
Medimais