-   -   Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58211-password.html)

Laura

Password

Hi, I'm doing a project for college and what I'm tyring to do is customise a
password.

I've got a Home Page in Excel and a button that says "Click Here To Enter"
and when they click I want a dialogue box to come up and say:

Staff ID:
Password:

And id they enter a correct ID and Password then they can enter the site. I
don;t know how to o this though, I know how to password protect sheets but I
want this really specific!

Any help would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks
Laura
xxx

Harj

Password

You can't use different passwords for protecteting the same sheet. You may
want to use VBA code & user forms to prompt for staf id and password then
compare the two before allowing access.
Regards