-   -   How can I expose the actual column & row headers in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58204-how-can-i-expose-actual-column-row-headers-excel.html)

Juanita

How can I expose the actual column & row headers in excel?

We have a timesheet program an employee created for our company. She hid all
the formulas and calculations. I have unprotected the sheet and am trying to
adjust the code but the acutal headers are hidden and I cannot highlight them
to unhide them. (ex: the actual column headers, ABCD, ets & the row headers,
123)

Paul Sheppard

Juanita Wrote:
We have a timesheet program an employee created for our company. She
hid all
the formulas and calculations. I have unprotected the sheet and am
trying to
adjust the code but the acutal headers are hidden and I cannot
highlight them
to unhide them. (ex: the actual column headers, ABCD, ets & the row
headers,
123)

Hi Juanita

Try Tools Options View tab and check the Row and Column Headers Box

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=489868