Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rockbottom

Default Excel 2003 hyperlink problem.

I use a Excel sheet that was created oin Excel 2000. I created a
hyperlink to a jpg. file that is stored in a local folder. When clicked
the hyperlink displayes the photo using a image viewer.

My MIS guys installed MS Office 2003 a few weeks ago. Now when I create
a hyperlink, the link doesn't work. The link looks the same as the old
ones that do work but they just dont work.

When I create a new sheet and add a hyperlink, when clicked, i get a
meggage warning about clicking on hyperlinks from sources not trusted.
then the link works.

Seems that Excel 2003 might not link to create hyperlinks.

HELP!