-   -   Linking Excel Calcs to Word Document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/58052-linking-excel-calcs-word-document.html)

ChickenMunk

Linking Excel Calcs to Word Document

Hello,
I am trying to build a workbook which will use drop down lists to obtain
user input and perform calculations. I then want select input from the drop
down boxes as well as the results of the calculations to appear in specific
places within a Word doc. I am currently using XP 2002 with SP1.

NAVEEN

Linking Excel Calcs to Word Document

Dear ChickenMunk,

It is not clear, how you want use drop down lists and etc.,

Anyhow, you can use cells in excel to appear in word in specific places
using Mailmerge.

Arrange the input cells so that they are in a tabular form and goto Word and
then use the mailmerge and now select the data-source as your table in excel.

To arrange input cells as table in excel, you can use "Template" add-in.

With kind regards,

NAVEEN