-   -   "1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57944-1-24-clipboard-keeps-popping-up.html)

ihatemicrosoft

"1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

I want to permanently turn off this obnoxious display. I've tried
everything, after I cut and paste a few times it pops up again.

FinRazel

"1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

On the bottom left-hand corner of the clipboard display, there is an
"Options" button. Click on this. Uncheck the top two options, and check
"Collect without showing office clipboard."
--
Anne Murray

"ihatemicrosoft" wrote:

I want to permanently turn off this obnoxious display. I've tried
everything, after I cut and paste a few times it pops up again.

ihatemicrosoft

"1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

Thank you so much!!!

"ihatemicrosoft" wrote:

I want to permanently turn off this obnoxious display. I've tried
everything, after I cut and paste a few times it pops up again.

FinRazel

"1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

If you want to thank me, mark this question "answered" (Click 'yes' to the
question "Did this post answer your question") Unless of course you are here
from the public newsgroups. If so, than,

Cheers!
--
Anne Murray

"ihatemicrosoft" wrote: