-   -   simple but can't seem to do -help please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57909-simple-but-cant-seem-do-help-please.html)

marc1972

simple but can't seem to do -help please

Hi,

I am pretty sure I am doing something basic here but can;'t seem to get
it to work

I am setting up a spreadsheet with a list of links

href=" http://www.anyblog.com/ " blog </a that is well worth a look,
let me know what you think when you get a chance. </p

with a different cell used for each pice of html code but as you can
see when I try to copy and past I keep getting spaces between the cells
which are not in the spreadsheet.

I need to then paste this into a html document but the spaces are
messing with the html.

any help appreciated.

cheers
Marc

--
marc1972
marc1972's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29208

CLR

simple but can't seem to do -help please

Maybe take a look at the CONCATENATION feature...........like

=A1&B1&C1&D1&E1

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3