-   -   Do not allow a file to be saved if "ERROR" is in any field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57815-do-not-allow-file-saved-if-error-any-field.html)

pmms

Do not allow a file to be saved if "ERROR" is in any field

I'm using IF conditions to check certain cells for negative numbers - if
they're negative the output is "ERROR". I wanted to know if there is a way
to prevent the file from being saved if "ERROR" is in any cell in the
workbook.

Bob Phillips

Do not allow a file to be saved if "ERROR" is in any field

Boolean)
Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If sh.Evaluate("SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(" & _
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Address & ")))") 0 Then
MsgBox "Errors in file"
Cancel = True
Exit For
End If