-   -   Trying To Roundup only if more than zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57799-trying-roundup-only-if-more-than-zero.html)

G33kman

Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

Okay so im trying to set up a quote sheet for when a customer comes in
and wants me to build a new computer for them the problem that I have
is, I have an upgrade area at the bottom of the last workbook titled
"final" it's suppose to take the price from the upgrades area on
"pirces" and round it up to the nearest ten dollar amoust
eg. monitor price $261.60 rounded up to $270.00 and then add on $9.99
so it equals $279.99 that part works fine but when the cell is empty
(instead of $261.60 it's $0.00 the final cell turns out to be the
$9.99) I want to be able to have it show up $0.00 on the final cell
I've uploaded the book to my website (Link Below) if someone could take
a look at it and give some help it would be greatly appreciated. if you
would like to talk to me my e-mail is
thanks.
http://www.rentageekusa.com/Quote.xls

--
G33kman
G33kman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29189

Vito

Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

All you should need is to add an If Condition to check if the cell is
blank.

=If(A1="",0,Round.......), Where A1 is the cell containing the initial
value, and Round...is your formula for rounding etc...

--
Vito
Vito's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29182

Bob Phillips

Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

An IFless alternatve

=ROUNDUP(A21,-1)+(A210)*9.99

--

HTH