-   -   Help Please - Automating Row height (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57792-help-please-automating-row-height.html)

baz

Help Please - Automating Row height

Please respond to newsgroup as email is bogus to prevent spam.

I am using Excel 2003.

I am merging cells in one row so lines of text can be entered. (If I
enter I'll use Alt-Enter for return). I have set the cell to WordWrap.
However, after I test my entry the row height remains at default. Dbl
clicking on it doesn't expand it.

I would like my row height to automatically expand. How do I do this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Respectfully,

baz

aftamath