-   -   how do i open documents in different excel windows?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57751-how-do-i-open-documents-different-excel-windows.html)

tirengarfio

how do i open documents in different excel windows??

Hi,

I work usually with the same 4 excel documents (I have them on my desktop).

I open right one of them, my problem is: when I open the second document, it
appears in the SAME excel window than the first one, and then the third, and
the fourth....

How can i make to open each document in a different Excel window?

Dave Peterson

how do i open documents in different excel windows??

Different windows of the same instance of excel?

If you're using xl2k or higher:
tools|options|view tab|check windows in taskbar

--

Dave Peterson