-   -   copying comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57701-copying-comments.html)

Jack Sons

copying comments

Hi all,

In E2:E650 I have cell comments in most cells, but not in all.
I need code that copies in a super fast way all of them to AA2:AA650. The
cells in AA2:AA650 may already have or have not comments. Can they be "auto
sized" (I don't now if that is the proper phrase) at the same time?

Your help will be appreciated.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Gary''s Student

copying comments

1. select the cells containing the comments and copy them
2. select the destination and paste/special with the comments button checked

This will copy the comments.
--
Gary's Student

"Jack Sons" wrote:

Hi all,

In E2:E650 I have cell comments in most cells, but not in all.
I need code that copies in a super fast way all of them to AA2:AA650. The
cells in AA2:AA650 may already have or have not comments. Can they be "auto
sized" (I don't now if that is the proper phrase) at the same time?

Your help will be appreciated.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Jack Sons

copying comments

Oh boy, am I stupid. Paste/special with comments only and with the macro
recorder on. Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the question.

Jack.

"Gary''s Student" schreef in
bericht ...