-   -   What is the best way to Write this Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57677-what-best-way-write-formula.html)

zmr325

What is the best way to Write this Formula

THank you to all that have helped and to who will help, i greatly appreciate
it. Here is my question. I have four columns of data:b is OPEN, C is HIGH,
D is LOW and D is CLOSE. I then wrote an =if(and)) statement with about six
logical steps to come up with the words "BUY" and "SELL" in columns f and g
respectfully. Then in column H I wrote a buy stop formula which is
=if(f2="BUY",e2-6.00,""). Worked great got my new number now what I need to
write is and this is the hard part IF at any time that the LOW(column d) from
that period on until the period where you get a "SELL" signal goes below or
equal to that number you need to get out of that position. I thank you for
your help. I hope this isn't to confusing.

NOel

Bob Phillips

What is the best way to Write this Formula

Same questions as before.

And can you stop repeating teh question, and sending more questions targeted
at individuals. Post the question and await a response, this is a voluntary
forum.

--

HTH

RP