-   -   Sorksheet addressing (I think) in '97 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57448-sorksheet-addressing-i-think-97-a.html)

Adam Kroger

Sorksheet addressing (I think) in '97

I have a table on 1 worksheet_5 that is used to propagate data on
Worksheets_1 - Worksheet_4

There is a calculation that is specific to shets 1 - 4

When I select a specific entry form the table, I need a cell to be filled
with the result of the calculation performed on THAT sheet

-----------

Sheet_1 is for Salesman 2
Sheet_2 is for Salesman 3
Sheet_3 is for Salesman 4
Sheet_4 is for Salesman 5
Sheet_5 is for Data

Cell AF7 contains a computation that is retuning a value specific to that
city/worksheet

In Cell A1 I have data validation that uses the row headers of a table on
Sheet_5 There are about 30 rows to the table

When a selection is made in A1, cell B1 is propogated from the table based
on the selection made.

9 of the possible selections for A1 need to result in a variation of the
Sheet specific computation to be placed in B1

How do I do this?