-   -   Adding XY days to date in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57207-adding-xy-days-date-cells.html)

satucha

Adding XY days to date in cells

Hi Excel gurus,
Does anybody know, how to add for example 70 days to date in cell and
then use it in condition ?
I have column with date in every cell. I need the date go to red color,
when I add to date 70 days and the date go over specific date.

Example - I have some date : 1.1.2005, now, if I add 70 days and the
datum go over specific date, for example 1.2.2005, change color to
red.
I don't know, how to add days to date, and I don't know, how exactly
build up a condition.

Thanks in advance

Satucha

--
satucha
satucha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26621

Max

Adding XY days to date in cells

One way, via conditional formatting ..

Assuming real dates are in col A, in A1 down

Select col A (A1 active)
Click Format Conditional Formatting
Under condition 1, put it as:
Formula is: =AND(TODAY()-A1=70,A1<"")