-   -   How do I add numbers in set colours? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57115-how-do-i-add-numbers-set-colours.html)

Julia

How do I add numbers in set colours?

I would like to be able to add up all the numbers in a set coloured font in
a spreadsheet. Is this possible? Excel 97

Paul B

How do I add numbers in set colours?

Julia, have a look here for a way to do it

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Julia" wrote in message
I would like to be able to add up all the numbers in a set coloured font

in
a spreadsheet. Is this possible? Excel 97

Niek Otten

How do I add numbers in set colours?

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Julia" wrote in message
I would like to be able to add up all the numbers in a set coloured font
in
a spreadsheet. Is this possible? Excel 97

Bob Phillips

How do I add numbers in set colours?

Also http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

--