Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Schmyerlou

Default How do I stop Excel from changing the word true to TRUE?

I am typing names and addresses into an Excel spreadsheet. I have one person
whose first name is True. When I type it into the cell, it converts it to
TRUE. I know this is a function/formula, but how do I stop it from doing
that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Try this:
Either put an apostrophe before the name: 'True
Or
FormatCellsNumber
Category: TEXT

Does that help?