-   -   S.O.S :importing excell data into word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/569-re-s-o-s-importing-excell-data-into-word.html)

villi

S.O.S :importing excell data into word

Thanks a lot for the answer JE McGimpsey, your answer solved the problem.

JE McGimpsey skrev:

Use a number pattern in the Word field...

In Word, toggle the field code and insert a number format switch:

[MERGEFIELD Value_1 \# 0.00]

In article ,
"villi" wrote:

I have made an excell workbook and now I am trying to import the data into a
word document. The problem is that the birthdates' format, and the decimals
av the numbers change when importing to my word document! How can I solve
this problem? PLEASE HELP.