-   -   how can I get my printer to print in grayscale ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56890-how-can-i-get-my-printer-print-grayscale.html)

FRUSTRATED

how can I get my printer to print in grayscale ?

My printer used to print in grayscale when I ticked that option now it always
prints in pink and black.

David McRitchie

how can I get my printer to print in grayscale ?

I think you will have to have black ink only in your printer, or tell the printer
to use Excel. You do not want to use the B&W setting in page setup, sheet

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors_print.htm

---
HTH,