-   -   Send this sheet - toolbar problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56834-send-sheet-toolbar-problem.html)

Daniel Bonallack

Send this sheet - toolbar problem

I hit the wrong short cut keys, and now a toolbar of some sort has displayed,
which prompts me to send the sheet via Outlook. I don't have Outlook, I
don't want to send the file, and now I can't get rid of this toolbar, which
takes up about an inch of valuable space at the top of my screen.

Any ideas on how to get rid of it? I can't see it mentioned under
"Toolbars", but it's in the toolbar area...

Thanks in advance - it's driving me crazy.

Daniel