Nick

Default Filling drop down box

Instead of drop down you can use data validation list and create to
set of range names:

First will have value yes and no and then we will have to create to
other ranged names, named yes and no. in those ranges you keep your
parameters that you want to show as option to users.

Then in the cells where you want to have yes/no answer you set data
validation to you Ye/no named range. Then in the cell where you want
to show values for yes or no, you set data validation to
=(indirect([Address of yes/no cell]). So when the user is selecting
let's say yes, the list validation will be set by indirect to named
range yes.

This method will avoid writing any VB code..

If any questions, contact me.

Regards,

Nick

wrote in message ...
hi,

I have a drop down box in a cell. Based on a value of
anohter cell I have to fill my drop down box. what i mean
is, say if
GreeNPackage is "No" then I want the drop down box to fill
a range of values. But if the GreeNPackage is "Yes" then I
want the drop down box to fill another set of values. how
can i do this?

plenty of thanks