-   -   Full Screen in Internet Explorer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56724-full-screen-internet-explorer.html)

No_Book

Full Screen in Internet Explorer

Something has happened with my Internet Explorer. Everytime I type in the
letter L (no matter if it`s L or l), IE switches to Full Screen Mode, like
when you press F11. This is very annoying, for instance when I try to type in
an adress containing the letter L (or l) this happens. Anyone know how I can
turn this off? Or what I did to make this happen?

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Full Screen in Internet Explorer

If you don't get a good response here, you may want to post in one of the MSIE
groups.

--

Dave Peterson