-   -   DELETE A PICTURE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56697-delete-picture.html)

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

DELETE A PICTURE

HOW TO DELETE A PICTURE I HAVE INSERTED IN EXCEL SHEET.NO WHERE IN EDIT
BUTTONOR IN SHORT CUT MENU DELETE COMMAND FOUND.

keithl816

DELETE A PICTURE

Probably isn't the right way to do it but, I usually just cut and paste
the picture in another spreadsheet then delete the sheet.

Larry

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287

Don Guillett

DELETE A PICTURE

FIRST . Please don't shout by typing in all caps. It is considered very bad
netiquette.
try right click and use "cut"
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
HOW TO DELETE A PICTURE I HAVE INSERTED IN EXCEL SHEET.NO WHERE IN EDIT
BUTTONOR IN SHORT CUT MENU DELETE COMMAND FOUND.

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

DELETE A PICTURE

WHAT IS NETIQUETTE?

http://tinyurl.com/cveln