-   -   Need help on formulas for calender (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56367-need-help-formulas-calender.html)

fash

Need help on formulas for calender

i need to create a chinese calender format in the excel so that i could upload it into my PPC. Hope someone can help as i need to create the calendar from January 1 1924 until 31 December 2024. Thanks in advance!!!

Here's how it goes:

i have 2 sets of variables...

for example:

Mth Day 1st 2nd
Jan 1 A1 B1
Jan 2 A2 B2
.
.
.
Jan 10 A10 B10
Jan 11 A1 B11
Jan 12 A2 B12
Jan 13 A3 B1
and so forth...

The first variable is a repetition of A1 to A10 while the Second variable is from B1 to B12.

Gary''s Student

Need help on formulas for calender

Take a look at:

http://www.calendarzone.com/Software/