-   -   Applying autofilter to protected sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56151-applying-autofilter-protected-sheet.html)

Brian Ferris

Applying autofilter to protected sheet

Hi guys,

I wondered whether a user of a protected sheet can filter the rows while
still having the sheet protected .... Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

dominicb

Applying autofilter to protected sheet

Good afternoon Brian Ferris

XL2002 onwards has this feature in the Protection dialog box. If you
are using XL2000 or prior, then a trip here might help;

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect

HTH

DominicB

--