-   -   find all combinations of cells that add up to certain number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56025-find-all-combinations-cells-add-up-certain-number.html)

AD

find all combinations of cells that add up to certain number

Hi there,

I work in accounting and we're trying to tie numbers very often. I would
like to know of a possible function or code that can output all possible
combinations of cells in a column in an Excel Worksheet that add up to a
certain number I enter in the adjacent column. This will help me narrow down
to the possible combinations of numbers that add up to the number I am
researching.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
AD!

Niek Otten

find all combinations of cells that add up to certain number

Please do not post to more than one group in separate posts.
Your post has been answered in another group

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten